Sarasota Real Estate Attorney
Choosing to buy, sell or invest in real estate is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. For this reason, you need to know that you are making the best possible decisions and that your interests are accurately represented at all times. Here at the Law Office of Kelly Rodenas, P.A., we have years of experience representing clients involved in real estate transactions, and we can help you with virtually any real estate-related need.
About Florida Real Estate
Because real estate transactions typically involve a significant amount of money, they are subject specific regulations, laws and procedures. Some of the issues you may encounter when involved in a real estate transaction include:
- Disclosures - Sellers are required to disclose certain characteristics of a real estate, such as potential environmental hazards or required HOA fees.
- Contracts and Offers- Both real estate purchase contracts and offers to purchase tend to be lengthy and detailed. These documents must be reviewed carefully before any decisions are made.
- Inspections - Buyers often request inspections of property before they agree to purchase. Inspection reports should also be reviewed carefully by all involved parties.
- Escrow - Because so much money is involved in a real estate transaction, all parties typically transfer money into an escrow account until certain conditions have been satisfied.
- Contract Disputes - This occurs when any party involved in a real estate transaction either fails to meet its obligations or takes issue with another party's actions.
Do I Need a Real Estate Attorney?
Florida real estate law is complex and sometimes confusing. Likewise, many of the documents required for real estate transactions are long, detailed and difficult to understand. Having a qualified real estate attorney on your side is the best way to protect your interests and ensure that your real estate transaction is as financially beneficial as possible. An experienced real estate attorney can review the details of your transaction, examine all involved documents and help you make the right decisions every step of the way.
Contact the Law Office of Kelly A. Rodenas, P.A.
Attorney Kelly Rodenas understands all of the nuances of real estate law in Florida.
If you are currently involved in a real estate transaction, or if you are planning to initiate a transaction, contact the Law Office of Kelly Rodenas, P.A., at (941) 894-6530 to schedule a consultation or discuss your case.